Introducing this amazing 5-bedroom colonial home located at the end of private cul de sac featuring an ultra-modern chef's kitchen with Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances done in 2017. An adjacent 2-story great room has floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors & gas fireplace, perfect for entertaining. Andersen French doors in both the kitchen and great room provide access to a modern composite (Trex) deck and expansive outdoor space. Nearby, a first-floor bedroom en suite is perfect for guests. This room features large windows, providing plenty of natural light, and French doors leading to a private stone patio. Returning to the entrance, you will find a formal dining room with hardwood floors and partial wainscoting, a formal living room with hardwood floors and a piano, both rooms flank a grand 2-story entrance leading to the second floor. Upstairs you will find a spacious main bedroom boasting a spacious en-suite bathroom equipped with a glass enclosed shower, massive jetted tub-deck, private water closet, and upscale tile and granite surfaces. The main suite contains 2 walk-in closets with built in cabinetry (California closets), a private exercise/sitting room, and space for king-sized furniture. Down the hall you will find Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 all which feature the same cherry hardwood as the master and each has very large double closets. There is an additional upstairs hall kids bathroom featuring double sinks and a full bathtub with shower. Head downstairs to the fully finished basement and you will find a large second family room, equipped with a wet bar with a wine chiller and a beverage refrigerator, upscale cabinets, and granite countertops. Down the hall find a full game room , a complete exercise room with built in bench seating (storage below), and a large full bathroom with granite top & rich cabinets , a full sized glass enclosed shower. Basement complete with ample basement storage, two unfinished storage areas, a cedar closet, and a fourth storage area below stairs. The upgraded mechanicals are new in 2018. System features a 2 zone central air, hot air furnace, and a large 75-gallon water heater. The home also features a finished 2-car garage with storage shelving, newly repaved asphalt expansive driveway, and security system that was just updated in 2019. This home is wonderfully decorated with custom window treatments, high quality Benjamin Moore paint, and most furniture & furnishings could be available to the next owner. The original owners have lovingly cared for this 1.3-acre home since 1999. All you need to do is pack your personal belongings and move right in! This home needs no repairs or changes, and will be perfect for you and yours! For NYC Commuters, you will be only 54 miles to the Holland Tunnel by car or sit back and relax on the express train direct to NY-Penn Station daily.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Septic, Public Sewer
3,801 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Underground
West Windsor-Plainsboro Regional
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Playground, Sport Court, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Pud, Rear Yard, Rural, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)